Awards received by Canopy
Keeling Curve Prize 2022, Winner, Social and Cultural Pathways category.
Canopy was ranked Great Place to Work April 2022 – March 2021 by the Great Place to Work® Canada.
.ORG Impact Awards, 2021 Finalist, Overcoming Climate Change.
- “What’s in Your Wardrobe” won two Platinum for two categories (i.e. Social Campaign and Nonprofit categories), 2021.
- “Paper or Plastic” won Gold for the Social Video category, 2021.
- “Year One: Ambition” won two Gold for two categories (i.e. E-Annual Report and Nonprofit categories), 2021.
- “Next Gen Solutions” received an Honorable Mention for the Animation category, 2021.
- “Paper or Plastic” won Gold for the General-Green & Environmentally Friendly for Online Film & Video category, 2021.
- “What’s in Your Wardrobe” won Gold for the Integrated Campaign-Green & Environmentally Friendly for Integrated Campaign category, 2021.
- “Next Gen Solutions” won Gold for the General-Animation for Online Film & Video category, 2021.
- “Year One: Ambition” won Silver for the Design & Print Collateral-Annual Report category, 2021.
CanopyStyle: BF+DA Positive Impact Award, Leadership in Creating a Better Supply Chain, 2016
Blueline Report: Canadian Printing Awards, Gold for “Most Environmentally Progressive Printing Service”, 2015
Benny Award, Business Ethics Network, 2007
Awards received by Nicole Rycroft
UBS Global Visionaries Program, 2018
Nicole Rycroft, M.S.C. Meritorious Service Cross (Civil Division) 2017
Alan Thomas Fellowship to Promote Civil Society and Voluntary Action, 2012
Wilburforce Foundation Conservation Leadership Award
Environmental Innovator Award, 2008 and 2009
Gold Medal Canadian Environment Award, 2006
Ashoka Fellowship, since 2003