Stand with Canopy and Forests
Canopy is a not-for-profit organization that is out to change the world and is fueled by donations from individuals and foundations that share our vision and quest for a more sustainable and just planet. We do not accept gifts from government or the companies with whom we work through our campaigns. Canopy is a small, high-impact organization, so every dollar makes a huge difference!
Partner with Canopy
We partner with innovative, forward-looking companies to take action and transform supply chains to protect and conserve forests and our natural world. If that sounds like your company, partner with Canopy today.
Stay Up to Date
The best way to keep up with Canopy is to sign up for our newsletter, The Understory. Receive news, updates, behind-the-scenes stories, and ways to take action for Ancient and Endangered Forests.
Send a Love Letter to Forests
The world’s most Ancient and Endangered forests are under threat. Send a virtual love letter to the world’s Ancient and Endangered Forests and let’s make a difference together.
More Ways to Help
- Contact the companies you purchase from and ask them about their packaging and fabric policies. Encourage them to adopt the lowest impact alternatives and to partner with Canopy.
- Reduce the amount of single-use packaging you use and the clothing you purchase.
- Recycle. Mountains of paper end up in landfill every year. Recycling paper helps decrease the demands on threatened forest ecosystems.
- Learn about the great Next Generation innovators bringing products to market now and how they use different types of waste (like recycled textiles or fallen leaves!) to make fibre.
- Buy forest-friendly products. Use your purchasing power to prioritize recycled content in any paper, packaging or clothing purchase. And if you need virgin wood fiber, look for the FSC label.
- Purchase paper products with Canopy’s Ancient Forest Friendly designation. Find a list of ecopapers here.
- Check out our partner brands to see which companies are working to create a more sustainable supply chain.
- Learn about the world’s Ancient and Endangered Forests. Explore and download Canopy’s fact sheets.