Green Print Leadership Report
View Canopy’s 2013 Green Print Leadership Report to find out who North America’s Green Print Leaders are. Download Report - 3.3MB
3 of top 5* printers in North America have responded to Canopy’s search for Green Print leaders and leaders in Forest Conservation
The print customers Canopy works with have made it clear they want green print services, and they're looking to us to help them find the leaders and best options in North America.
That's why we created North America’s Green Print Leadership Report.
The Value of the Green Print Leadership Report
Customer demand for green products is growing as businesses seek ways to reduce their environmental footprint and meet corporate sustainability objectives. Companies at the forefront of providing solutions are the ones who will benefit most. The days of “quantity printing” may be in decline, but the era of the quality print job is dawning. Diminishing forests and controversial fiber are forcing customers to consider a wide range of paper specs, well beyond price and availability.
Today, the environmental pedigree of your paper and the environmental reputation of your brand are factors your customers are considering and assets that set you apart from the competition.
Canopy's North American Green Print Leadership Report can help you identify leaders and innovators in the print sector.
36 printing companies completed the survey, representing 254 print plants. Participants included some of North America’s largest printers such as RR Donnelley, Quad Graphics and TC Transcontinental.
Canopy’s Green Print Leadership Report can help your business find printers that:
- Have benchmarks and timelines to maximize use of recycled content paper;
- Give preference to Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified paper;
- Have policy language to support protection of endangered forests;
- Offer paper that does not come from endangered species habitat;
- Support research and development of straw paper; read more about straw paper in a related story;
- Support using paper with cleaner (less toxic) bleaching technologies;
- Transparently share their progress on shifting away from papers originating from endangered forests and towards their ecological targets.
Leading brands have an opportunity to influence printers to make even more progress towards environmental sustainability. Each time your company prints materials you’re making a statement about your commitment to sustainability. Canopy’s report can guide you towards progressive and environmentally responsible printing choices.
Read more about Canopy’s work in the Printer Sector:
- Printer Leadership Profiles on Forest Conservation
- Ten Tips to Put Your Business at the Forefront of Forest Conservation
- Printers with Ancient Forest Friendly Paper Procurement Policies
- Canopy’s Printer Partners